WELCOME

It is my pleasure to welcome you to my blog.

Dienstag, 25. September 2007

It's Ruthie's first day in college. She already met some of the people she spend the next few years with. In the evening she has many things to tell her parents and her boyfriend. Whom she call first? What will they talk about? Please act out this dialogue.

Ruthie: Hello, it's me.
AJ: Oh hi, how are you?
R: Thanks, I'm fine. It has been my first day in college and I've met some nice students.
AJ: So, what has happened exactly?
R: I've talked to Maria and Sandra. They study law too, they are also good students.
AJ: I hope there isn't any other handsome boy....
R: Of course, there isn't, but what about the girls and your college?
AJ: I'm only interested in football and as you know, I'm not so interested in school or something like that. My profs really like football but what about yours?
R: I've to learn a lot and they are very strict but they are helpful. I'm sorry but now I've to go to the library.
AJ: Ok...have fun...I love you!
R: Thanks, I love you too.

Keine Kommentare: